Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Food and Restaurants

       New york cheesecake and a new york strip loin are two dishes that I will try on my trip since cheesecake is my favourite desert and I often eat steak so it would be nice to try the classic New York strip loin.  Blue Note is a famous jazz club in New York and has been known as one of the worlds finest jazz clubs that I would like to dine at. Main dish prices do not exceed $35 however tickets must be purchased for their events. My motivation for including this in my trip stems from being a big fan of jazz music and of the atmosphere in jazz clubs.  

       I love trying new foods and New York has food tours around the city to allow tourist to sample a variety of different foods from a variety of different restaurants. My preferred tour would be the 'Central Greenwich Village and a bit of Soho' food and culture walking tour because they include a wide variety of different foods in their tour (Italian, Middle Eastern, French, Cuban, Indian). This tour runs thursdays, fridays and saturdays, it lasts for roughly three hrs and cost $47/person. We would only do this tour if the weather permits us 
(info: http://www.foodsofny.com/village-soho.php). 

2840864493_8364d24cf8.jpg
Performers at Blue Note
cheesecake.jpg
New York Cheesecake
NewYorkStripSteak.jpg
New York Strip Loin

No comments:

Post a Comment