Tuesday, November 23, 2010


pastedGraphic.pdf


Introduction
Christmas is a cherished holiday my family always looks forward to because it brings us all together which does not happen often. It has become a tradition for my mother, older sister, younger sister and I to go on a trip for a couple of days during the holidays. Additionally, a christmas movie tradition in my family is Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. This movie makes New York city seem like a 'Winter Wonderland' to the viewer by presenting the popular christmas attractions that 'The City That Never Sleeps' has to offer. For the last few years I have been dreaming of going to New York city for our holiday trip but it has yet to happen. I hope this planning brings me closer to reaching my dream vacation.










25397600_1230752941.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment